2 seabass (about 500g each), gutted and cleaned
1/2 cup olive oil
Coriander finely chopped
2 small, red chili peppers, finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
15 cherry tomatoes
- Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper, then slash the skin 3 times.
- Lightly grease the non-stick pan and heat it to moderate heat.
- In a bowl, pour the olive oil, lemon juice, coriander, garlic, peppers, lemon zest, salt, pepper, the cherry tomatoes and mix.
- Then rinse well with the spicy sauce and place them in the oven at 180 °C in the air about 15 minutes.
- Pour the rest of the sauce into the fillets and serve.