2 fillets from seabass
4 small artichokes
2 red peppers, baked & peeled
4 tablespoons of olive oil
1 onion finely chopped
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1 zucchini, cut into thin strips
1/2 eggplant, cut into thin strips
1 mushroom, cut into very thin strips
2 sheets of spinach, cut into very thin strips
- Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan and add the chopped onion, crushed garlic and salt to salvage.
- Chop the vegetables into strips & cook until they are softened.
- Add the mushroom, spinach & tomatoes to the end until the liquids evaporate
- Place the fillets for thirty seconds on a non-stick pan. Then, transfer from the pan to the oven at 170 °C in the air for 5-6 minutes with the vegetables.
- Serve the fillet with the vegetables preferably immediately.