2 sea bass (about 450g each), gutted and cleaned
10 small potatoes
4 zucchini sliced along
4 cloves of garlic
2 sprigs of parsley
100 ml White wine
150 ml Olive oil
- Clean and wash sea bass thoroughly.
- Season well with salt and freshly-milled black pepper, garlic, rosemary and parsley. Then place them to the center of a large non-stick baking tray.
- Cut in slices and arrange the potatoes around the seabass, season again with salt and pepper.
- Wash all vegetables very well, cut the zucchini into strips, quarter the onion and mince the garlic.
- Finally, drizzle with the remaining olive oil and white wine.
- Place in the preheated oven to roast for 45 minutes in 200°C.