2 seabream (about 500gr each), gutted and cleaned
150 ml of olive oil
4 sprigs of rosemary finely chopped
4 sprigs of thyme finely chopped
2 sprigs of fresh coriander
For the sauce
100 ml of olive oil
Juice from 2 lemon
2 sprigs of fresh basilic
400 gr tomato juice
1. We create a mix from olive oil, rosemary and thyme.
2. Pour the mixture internally and out of the sea bass. Place the rosemary sprouts on the fish’s belly.
3. In a preheated oven, we pour olive oil and then place the sea bass for 15 in a pan at 200° C.
4. Place the fish in a baking dish and bake in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
5. To prepare the sauce, we pour 100 ml of olive oil in a pan with lemon juice, coriander and basil. Once boiled, we lower the heat an then we add tomato juice and simmer for 1-2.
6. Remove carefully the sea bass from the oven, place it gently on a platter and pour over with the tomato sauce. Garnish with sprigs of fresh coriander and serve immediately.