2 salmon fillets, skin on
4 sprigs of rosemary finely chopped
4 sprigs of thyme finely chopped
150 ml Olive oil
Mustard vinaigrette (optional)
1. Pat the salmon dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides. Let sit for a few minutes.
2. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add a little bit of olive oil, rosemary, thyme and heat until shimmering. Add the salmon, skin side down. Cook for about 4-5 minutes and turn salmon over. Continue cooking till the fish flakes easily with a fork.
4. In the meantime, heat another skillet and add more olive oil. Add the spring veggies and sauté until they are tender crisp. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the veggies to a bowl or plate and cover to keep warm.
5. Place the hot salmon on top of the spring vegetables on the serving platter. Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle with a little mustard vinaigrette.