2 fillets of Sea bass
50 ml olive oil
1 small onion
1 sprigs of parsley finely chopped
4 sprigs of thyme finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Chop the potatoes in small pieces. Bring to the boil and then simmer until tender.
2. Peel the tomatoes, cut into quarters and scoop out the seeds. Then finely chop the garlic, basil leaves and the parsley. Finely slice the spring onions.
3. Heat a pan with a dash of olive oil. Add the tomatoes and the garlic and cook on a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the basil and set aside.
4. Season the fish and add some vegetable oil to another very hot pan and cook the fish skin side down for 2 minutes until golden brown.
5. Transfer to the oven with the potatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove from the oven and squeeze on some lemon juice.