2 fillets sea bream
4 teaspoon sesame seeds
3 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
300gr fresh clams
Bunch of spring onions
2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
Pasta per preference
1. Cook the pasta following pack instructions. As soon as they are just tender, drain in a colander, rinse under the cold tap and set aside.
2. Slash each piece of fish 3 times on the skin side. Season well and press the sesame seeds over the skin in an even layer.
3. Preheat the oven to low, ready to keep the fish warm. Heat two teaspoon of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan.
4. Add the fillets and fry for 5 minutes on the crusted side until the seeds are pale golden. Turn the fish over, cook for a few seconds, then remove to a plate and transfer to the oven.
5. Then, add the remaining oil to the pan and sizzle the ginger for 30 seconds. Add the spring onions, cover again and cook for 1 min more.
6. Spoon over the clams with the ginger, and any juices and then place the piece of crisp fish, sesame-side up beside the pasta.